Life is so much more fun when you live it each day with wonder and excitement.
- Continue to learn and dream.
- Life is short ~ be present in the present.
- Be mindful of your thoughts, words and actions.
What would you attempt if you knew you couldn’t fail? Why say “what if” in a negative manner when “what if” could be such an incredible positive opportunity awaiting you once you go after it?
Have FUN. Smile often. Go ahead and do a “photo bomb” just because you can :)
*For me, my most recent: Write & publish a book. :)
Article – 30 things to do before you die:
1. Stop worrying about debt.
2. Forgive your ex-lovers.
3. Stop trying to control your outcome.
4. Look in the mirror and love yourself unconditionally.
5. Leave the job you hate.
6. Find your purpose and live it full heartedly.
7. Adopt a furry friend.
8. Don’t feel guilty for holiday weight gain.
9. Trust that everything is in right order.
10. Travel to the place you keep thinking about.
11. Try something that scares you daily.
12. Be open to change.
13. Let go of your past.
14. Stop trying to change people.
15. Stop looking for answer outside of yourself.
16. Stop thinking you did something wrong.
17. Be your weird, crazy, beautiful self.
18. Follow your heart.
19. Risk everything for love.
20. Reject rejection.
21. See the world as a beautiful, safe, and loving place.
22. See everyone as equals.
23. Give up all attachments to stuff.
24. Recognize the journey is the reward.
25. Stay hopeful and optimistic in difficult situations.
26. Welcome all life lessons.
27. See the opportunities in every challenge rather than give up.
28. Live your values.
29. Inspire others by your own bigness.
30. Play with the world.