Who doesn’t enjoy getting a care-package in the mail? Imagine being overseas and serving your country. Now imagine how AWESOME it would feel opening a care-package full of treats and notes of THANKS & APPRECIATION from folks you’ve never met.
The 6th Annual Tweak the Treat Post-Halloween event is on November 2nd (treats collected through Nov. 10) and YOU can be a part of making a difference no matter where you live!
Learn about the event:
- :30 second video intro about the event.
- KC Health & Wellness magazine article (page 28)
- Facebook Page — Please LIKE & SHARE!
How you can help:
- I’m taking names! Names of military folks to send the care-packages to, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share the Facebook page, video’s and magazine article…get the word out so others can participate too.
- Donation support – it costs over $15 to send ONE PACKAGE. Would you like to help by contributing? All amounts are welcomed. Send checks payable to: Lucy DelSarto / TCOY Wellness, 14004 Summertree Lane, Olathe, KS 66062
“IN A GENTLE WAY, YOU CAN SHAKE THE WORLD.” Gandhi