|* The human brain is about 85% water
|* The brain makes up only 2% of our total body weight, yet demands 20% of the body’s oxygen and calories
* The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.
* Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast
as 170 miles (274 km) per hour.
* Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are
* Three Hundred Million Cells Die In Your Body Every
* You Can Survive Without Food But Not Without Sleep
* There are 45 miles of nerves in the skin of a human
* There are more nerve cells in the human brain than
there are stars in the Milky Way.
* Number of neurons in human spinal cord = 1 billion
* Your brain sends electric messages at 270 miles per
hour to every muscle and organ of the body!
* Your body has its own natural innate ability to heal itself.
* A Yale hospital study showed 100,000 people DIE a year from prescription drug reactions.